Morris Products 541 Nut Driver with Cushion-Grip
Be the first to write a review
Available while supplies last.
Nut Driver with Cushion-Grip
- Made of highest quality tempered steel
- Heat treated for maximum strength
- Shafts have integral flanges that provide an extra-strong, torque-proof anchor in the handle
- Strong, durable black tips are forged and precision ground to fit screw openings securely
- Cushion grip handle allows for greater torque and comfort, have color coded ends and are oil, gas and water resistant
- Premium chrome plated for smooth feel and corrosion resistance
- Meets or exceeds ANSI specifications
|Weight:||0.25 - 0.86 Pounds|
The Type of Screw Diver you need will be determined by the head pattern of the screw. Common patterns include: Phillips, Flat Head (also referred to as Slotted), Torx (also referred to as star), and Hex Head to name a few.
|Screw Driver Type||Nut Drivers|
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Product Support History
How often do people return this item?
How often does this arrive damaged?
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Screwdrivers - 2056|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB131 DBServer: EASTDB01 Created On: 1/29/2015 5:38:24 PM