CONNEXT Hollow Nut Drivers
CONNEXT Quick Change handles from Malco, combined with precision-fit and hardened Malco Hollow Hex Chuck Driver shaft components, offer the ultimate in Nut Driver durability and flexibility.
- Pre-assembled and packaged as one product, but components are also available separately
- Replacing a worn nut driver with just a hand or driver shaft at a time is more economical
- Changing a hand-held nut driver size can be as easy and thrifty as retrieving a different size chuck driver shaft from your tool box
|Weight:||0.37 - 0.55 Pounds|
The Type of Screw Diver you need will be determined by the head pattern of the screw. Common patterns include: Phillips, Flat Head (also referred to as Slotted), Torx (also referred to as star), and Hex Head to name a few.
|Screw Driver Type||Nut Drivers|
|Length:||7½ - 10½ inches|
|Diameter:||0.438 - 0.563 inches|
View more coordinating items
- Malco GND Gutter Nail Driver
- Malco RD6 Reversible Driver
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Screwdrivers - 2056|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW111 DBServer: EASTDB03 Created On: 1/28/2015 7:32:40 AM