Model A Scooter
2000 Was the year of the scooter thanks to the original A model. From hip city dwellers to celebrities, businessmen to kids of all ages, this icon of American culture is an essential ride for anyone on the move.
- Aircraft grade aluminum t-tube and deck
- Patented rear fender brake (US Patent No. 6, 139, 035)
- Patented folding mechanism (US Patent No. 6, 431, 567 & 7, 063, 341, B2)
- 98mm urethane wheels with ABEC-5 bearings
- Easy to fold and carry
- Adjustable handle bars
- Ages 5+
- No assembly required
|Weight:||5 - 5.5 Pounds|
- Razor USA 130143 A3 Scooter
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Scooters - 2412|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW111 DBServer: EASTDB04 Created On: 12/25/2014 7:24:56 PM