Hard Anodized II 3-Quart Covered Oval Saucepan with Two Pour Spouts
This saucepan is great for creating tasty soups like a warm split pea soup or a cold gazpacho on a hot summer day. The oval shape helps save room on the stove top and the convenient pour spouts make transferring soup into bowls a cinch. Rachael Ray® Hard-Anodized cookware is the perfect combination of durability and style, and this 3-quart covered oval saucepan certainly fits the bill. The saucepan is roomy enough for meals when entertaining a crowd or for family meals during the week, and the fun oval shape not only makes for a distinctive design but also saves space on the stove top because another pot can fit on the burner behind it.
- Oven safe to 350°F for convenience and dishwasher safe for fast and simple cleanup
- The tempered glass lid allows cooking to be overseen while heat and moisture are sealed in
- Grippy handles feature striking orange padding for a comfortable feel
- Hard-anodized construction provides even heat, helping to reduce hot spots that can burn food
- The interior is coated with a durable nonstick for exceptional food release
|Warranty||Quality Assurance Guaranteed|
This field holds items with cooking features you may be specifically searching for
|Key Cooking Features||Non-stick, Dishwasher Safe|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Sauce & Saute Pans - 3296|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.