This gorgeous Paula Deen® saucepan makes it safe and easy to transfer sauces and gravies from pan to platter. The nonstick saucepan's charming scalloped exterior and gorgeous color are inspired by Savannah itself, and the city’s mix of character, charm, and grace. The durable construction heats the saucepan evenly, ideal for scalding milk or whisking together a delicious gravy.
- Durable construction heats this nonstick saucepan quickly and evenly
- The saucepan's interior features long-lasting nonstick in a satin ivory finish that provides exceptional food release and easy cleanup
- The porcelain enamel exterior adds color and warmth to the kitchen and is also stain resistant, durable and easy to clean
- The nonstick saucepan’s pour spouts and dual-riveted handle make food transfers easy
- Oven safe to 350°F for added convenience
|Warranty||Quality Assurance Guarantee|
This field holds items with cooking features you may be specifically searching for
|Key Cooking Features||Non-stick|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Sauce & Saute Pans - 3296|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.