3-Quart Covered Straining Saucepan with Pour Spouts
The lid has a deep rim with optional straining holes. To strain, line the holes up with the pan's pour spouts and strain with ease. For covered cooking, rotate the lid to close the holes and moisture will stay inside the pan. To pour, remove the lid and use the pour spouts that are built into the pan body.
- Unique straining lid allows easy and safe straining of both large and small foods
- Heavy gauge construction distributes heat evenly throughout the pan and reduces hot spots
- Glass lids allow you to monitor cooking without losing heat, flavor or nutrients
- Comfortable phenolic handles
- DuPont®Teflon Plus nonstick interior means food won't stick and helps make cleanup quick and easy
- Dishwasher safe
- Nonstick inside and out for easy cleanup
- Oven safe: 350°F
|Warranty||Quality Assurance Guarantee|
This field holds items with cooking features you may be specifically searching for
|Key Cooking Features||Non-stick|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.