Circulon 83526 Symmetry Chocolate 3.5-Quart Covered Straining Saucepan
Symmetry Chocolate 3.5-Quart Covered Straining Saucepan
Versatile and good-looking Circulon Symmetry Chocolate cookware combines richly-colored exteriors in an elegant tulip shape with durable heavy-duty hard-anodized construction for fast, even heating.
This Circulon Symmetry Chocolate Hard-Anodized Nonstick 3.5 Quart Straining Saucepan features a clever lid design with a deep rim and straining holes, for straining, pouring or covered cooking. Line the straining lid holes up with the pan's convenient pour spouts and strain liquids off with ease, or rotate the lid and use it as a covered saucepan. Prepare healthy blanched vegetables, light, delicious pasta portions, and other foods without strain with the Circulon Symmetry Chocolate Hard-Anodized Nonstick 3.5 Quart Straining Saucepan.
- Impact bonded stainless steel base suitable for all stovetops, including induction.
- The saucepan's richly-colored exterior adds sophistication and style to any kitchen décor
- The shatter-resistant, deep-seated glass lid features clever straining holes to pour off liquids, and rotates to ensure a tight seal that locks in heat and moisture during cooking.
- Heavy gauge hard-anodized aluminum construction is twice as hard as stainless steel and provides lasting durability.
- The total® Food Release System features top-quality nonstick on unique raised circles for reduced surface abrasion that is metal utensil safe and easy to clean.
- Handles are crafted from stainless steel, wrapped in silicone for a comfortable grasp.
- Oven safe to 400°F
- Dishwasher safe.
|Materials:||Hard Anodized Aluminum|
This field holds items with cooking features you may be specifically searching for
|Key Cooking Features||Dishwasher Safe, Induction Compatible, Non-stick|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Sauce & Saute Pans - 3296|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.