Genesis Stainless Steel Nonstick 3-Quart Covered Straining Saucepan
The versatile Circulon Genesis Stainless Steel Nonstick 3-Quart Covered Straining Saucepan is ideal for preparing nutritious dishes like quinoa with snow peas and more. This essential saucepan combines the healthy benefits of nonstick cooking with the classic style of stainless steel. Healthy food is easy when you can boil, heat, strain and pour with the essential Circulon Genesis Stainless Steel Nonstick 3-Quart Covered Straining Saucepan.
- Impact-bonded aluminum base provides even, quick heating and is suitable for all stovetops, including induction.
- The total Food Release System features a unique cooking surface of raised circles with top-quality, metal utensil safe nonstick that reduces abrasion with effortless cleanup and durable performance.
- Polished stainless steel exterior offers chic, contemporary style, is easy to clean and provides oven-to-table versatility.
- Stainless steel handle is solidly double riveted for strength.
- The shatter-resistant glass lid allows cooking to be monitored while sealing in heat and moisture.
- The extra deep lid rim has optional straining holes; the saucepan features a convenient pour spout.
- Dishwasher safe and oven safe to 500°F.
This field holds items with cooking features you may be specifically searching for
|Key Cooking Features||Dishwasher Safe, Induction Compatible, Non-stick|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Sauce & Saute Pans - 3296|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.