Genesis Aluminum Nonstick 3-Quart Covered Straining Saucepan
An essential addition to every kitchen, the Circulon Genesis Aluminum Nonstick 3-Quart Covered Straining Saucepan cooks, boils, strains and pours to help create a variety of healthy dishes. The saucepan is also ideal for parboiling Brussels sprouts or for preparing couscous with prawns and summer vegetables. The straining saucepan delivers striking, contemporary looks and enduring performance because the heavy-duty aluminum construction provides fast and even heating, and the stylish porcelain exterior is stain-resistant and easy to clean.
This convenient saucepan also works well with other pieces from the Circulon collections, all with superior nonstick technology. Boil, simmer, strain and pour with the versatile Circulon Genesis Aluminum Nonstick 3-Quart Covered Straining Saucepan that is the multi-tasking essential for the kitchen.
- The straining saucepan features a convenient pour spout and the shatter-resistant glass lid features an extra deep rim that has optional straining holes.
- Heavy-duty aluminum construction provides fast and even heating and the sleek, stylish porcelain exterior is stain resistant and easy to clean.
- A long-lasting nonstick cooking surface resists scratching, staining and chipping and provides extraordinary food release.
- The total Food Release System has top-quality nonstick on unique raised circles for reduced abrasion that is metal utensil safe and easy to clean.
- The lid allows dishes like jasmine rice to be monitored during the cooking process while sealing in heat and moisture.
- Stainless steel handle is solidly double riveted for strength.
- Oven safe to 500°F.
This field holds items with cooking features you may be specifically searching for
|Key Cooking Features||Non-stick|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Sauce & Saute Pans - 3296|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.