Nouvelle Copper Nonstick 3.5-Quart Covered Straining Saucepan
From its top-quality construction to its tulip-shaped design, the Anolon Nouvelle Copper Nonstick 3.5-Quart Covered Straining Saucepan makes an elegant statement on stovetops. The straining saucepan features durable, hard-anodized construction crafted with copper to deliver optimum heat control. A double full cap base includes a copper core layered between aluminum and magnetized stainless steel, making it suitable for all cooktops, even induction. Easily pour out water from blanched baby artichokes, or use the saucepan to prepare a red wine reduction to pour over Chilean sea bass.
The pan’s restaurant-tested Autograph® 2 nonstick delivers enduring food release and easy cleaning, and is metal utensil safe. A generously appointed cast stainless steel handle is attached to the pan body using innovative flat-rivet technology, and the stainless steel lid locks in heat and moisture. Blanching, boiling and simmering delicious foods is easier with the help of the attractive and sophisticated Anolon Nouvelle Copper Nonstick 3.5-Quart Covered Straining Saucepan.
- Durable, hard-anodized construction crafted with copper delivers optimum heat control; the saucepan features double pour spouts.
- Restaurant-tested Autograph® 2 nonstick delivers enduring food release and easy cleaning, and is metal utensil safe.
- The stainless steel straining lid locks in heat and moisture.
- Oven safe to 500º F, the saucepan is suitable for all cooktops, including induction.
- Great complement to many other items in the Anolon® collections.
|Materials:||Hard Anodized Aluminum|
This field holds items with cooking features you may be specifically searching for
|Key Cooking Features||Induction Compatible|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Sauce & Saute Pans - 3296|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.