Nouvelle Copper Hard-Anodized Nonstick 4-Quart Risotto Pan and Beechwood Spoon Set
Make a stir turning out creamy, savory risotto created with the unique, efficient Anolon Nouvelle Copper Hard-Anodized Nonstick 4-Quart Risotto Pan and Beechwood Spoon Set. Whether cooking butternut squash risotto or risotto with pancetta and peas, this pan helps prepare this Italian favorite because the beechwood spoon features an opening to speed the interaction of rice and liquid throughout the risotto cooking process.
- The double full-cap copper and aluminum base distributes heat evenly and efficiently, and the pan is safe to use on all stovetops, including induction.
- The long-lasting, restaurant-quality DuPont Autograph® 2 nonstick is metal utensil safe, easy to clean, and provides superior food release even when making a classic portobello mushroom risotto.
- The pan's sturdy handle and helper handle are attached with flat rivets for a smooth, seamless interior and quick cleanup even with thick risottos.
- The risotto pan also is oven safe to 500°F and works beautifully alongside other Anolon Nouvelle Copper cookware for a cohesive look in the kitchen.
- Stir up an Italian masterpiece in artful risotto-making, with the Anolon Nouvelle Copper Hard-Anodized Nonstick 4-Quart Risotto Pan and Beechwood Spoon Set.
|Materials:||Hard-Anodized Aluminum/ Spoon: Wood|
This field holds items with cooking features you may be specifically searching for
|Key Cooking Features||Non-stick, Induction Compatible|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Sauce & Saute Pans - 3296|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.