Nouvelle Copper Stainless Steel 3.5-Quart Covered Saucepan
Versatility is the hallmark of this gorgeous stainless steel saucepan. Any number of culinary tasks can be completed in this kitchen piece, from boiling carrots or parsnips to heating milk to cooking rice. The graceful stainless steel lid makes a snug fit so heat and moisture are locked in. Form and function come together beautifully in this Anolon® Nouvelle Copper Stainless Steel 3.5-quart covered saucepan. Crafted with copper on the bottom for optimum heat conduction, it also features a double full cap base: a layer of aluminum followed by a layer of copper, then another layer of aluminum finished with a magnetic stainless steel base.
The copper conducts heat beautifully and the impact-bonded magnetized stainless steel cap makes this saucepan suitable for all stovetops, including induction; the stainless steel construction ensures this durable saucepan will last even in a demanding kitchen. Add to that the beautiful polished finish and graceful lines, and this piece is sure to become a treasured kitchen accessory for generations.
- A layer of copper on the bottom of the saucepan provides excellent heat conduction.
- Can be used on all stovetops, including induction.
- Stainless steel construction is both beautiful and durable.
- Oven safe to 500°F and dishwasher safe for added convenience.
- The gorgeous lid helps seal in heat and moisture during cooking.
- The generously appointed cast stainless steel handle is dual riveted for strength and a confident grip.
This field holds items with cooking features you may be specifically searching for
|Key Cooking Features||Dishwasher Safe, Induction Compatible|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Sauce & Saute Pans - 3296|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.