Nouvelle Copper Stainless Steel 2.5-Quart Covered Saucier
With European-inspired, tulip-shaped design - and free from sharp cookware corners - the Anolon Nouvelle Copper Stainless Steel 2.5 Quart Covered Saucier makes it easy to whisk sauces, melted chocolate or custards for velvety results. Beyond sauces, this convenient gourmet-quality pan is ideal for creating many delectable dishes, from risotto with ham and parmigiano-reggiano to fingerling potatoes tossed in paprika and olive oil.
The saucier boasts mirror-polished stainless steel construction that’s crafted with copper to deliver optimum heat control and performance. A double full cap base features a copper core layered between aluminum and magnetized stainless steel, so the saucier is compatible with all cooktops, including induction.
Conquer creamy custards, delicate sauces and more with the shapely, sturdy Anolon Nouvelle Copper Stainless Steel 2.5-Quart Covered Saucier.
- Polished stainless steel construction is crafted with copper for optimum heat control and cooking performance.
- Elegant, shapely handle is dual riveted for strength and durability.
- Deep-seated stainless steel lid seals in heat and moisture.
- Oven safe to 500°F, the saucier is compatible with all cooktops, including induction.
- Great complement to many other items in the Anolon® collections.
- A generously appointed cast stainless steel handle is dual riveted for strength and durability, and the deep-seated stainless steel lid seals in heat and moisture.
This field holds items with cooking features you may be specifically searching for
|Key Cooking Features||Induction Compatible|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Sauce & Saute Pans - 3296|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.