Root Wood Large Bowl
These hand carved root bowls are uniquely beautiful and stand alone as a natural work of art. Carved from a species of Chinese Fir called Shan Mu, which grows abundantly in the mountains of central China. The stumps left by logging are reclaimed prior to replanting and hand-carved by local artisans into the shapes in this collection. They are beautiful and practical items that bring their own unique organic charm into the home. Each piece is a one-of-a-kind. Food-safe lacquer finish. Hand wash. Knotholes and minor cracks add a unique charm.
These large-scale hand-carved wooden bowls are a great conversation piece and as wonderful for serving as they are beautiful. Every bowl is different as they are each carved by skilled artisans interpreting the wild grain patterns and natural shapes of the root or stump they come from. Handmade servers with organic branch handles are included for eco-friendly and stylish serving. With an easy to clean food-safe lacquer finish they are a wonderful addition to home and table.
- Made from environmentally-friendly reclaimed fir stumps with an easy care food-safe lacquer finish
- Each piece is hand-carved by skilled artisans, so no two are exactly alike
- Gorgeous wood grain and colors make these great for a wide variety of serving and decorative uses
- Hand wash for best results - lacquer finish cleans up easily
- Knotholes and minor cracks add a unique charm
- Made in China
- Approximate Dimensions: 12-14 inches diameter x 3-5 inches high
|Listing:||Eco-Friendly, Quick Ship|
|Warranty||90 Day Limited|
|Salad Bowl by Type||Salad Bowl with Servers|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Salad Bowls - 17872|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.