Stack-On PS-7-B Biometric Lock Extra Wide Personal Safe
Be the first to write a review
Available while supplies last.
Biometric Lock Extra Wide Personal Safe
- Can be attached to a bed frame or other furniture with a cable lock through the pre-drilled fastening holes, or the safe can be bolted to a shelf or floor (Cable lock sold separately)
- Tested and listed as a California DOJ Firearm Safety Device
- Solid steel, pry resistant door
- Concealed hinges
- (2) Steel live action locking bolts
- Biometric lock can be programmed to accept up to 32 different fingerprints
- Provides greater security and quicker access to the safe's contents
- Includes an electronic lock and hidden trouble key
- Wider body allows for storage of personal computers and other larger items
- Egg crate foam padded bottom
- Exterior has a black epoxy paint finish
- Pre-drilled holes for mounting to floor or shelf
- Fastening hardware is included
|Warranty||Limited 1 Year|
Getting an idea on where a safe is going to be placed will help you find what type of safe you're looking for.
|Safe Location||Portable Safe|
|Type of Safe||Depository Safes|
The height is generally measured from the top to the bottom of the safe.
|Height of Safe||Less than 10-in|
The Lock Combination Style is what sort of lock you want for your safe.
|Lock Combination Style||Biometric, Keypad|
|Type of Safe||Security Safe|
You Save $154.01
You Save $105.67
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Product Support History
How often do people return this item?
How often does this arrive damaged?
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Safes - 1737|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB135 DBServer: EASTDB04 Created On: 3/6/2015 8:14:56 AM