SoCAL Safe UC Utility Chest Safe
Utility Chest Safe
Solid plate steel construction with a 1/2" thick door, U.L. Listed Group II lock with autolocking feature and two holes to accommodate floor bolt-down.
- Bolt Detent – When the safe door is opened, the chromeplated bolts remain retracted inside the door to prevent damage to the bolts as the door is closed.
- Auto Lock Feature – When the door is fully closed, the locking bolts automatically extend in the safe body, locking the door.
- Standard Locking Devices – UL-listed Group II combination locks and single or double nose keylocks are the standard choices for Cash Management safes. All locks are protected by a drill-resistant hardplate.
- Relocker – All locking mechanisms are equipped with a spring-loaded device that disables the safe during a forced entry.
- Anchor Holes – For extra security, each safe has a minimum of two built-in anchor holes for bolting the safe to the floor.
|Weight:||190 - 290 Pounds|
The height is generally measured from the top to the bottom of the safe.
|Height of Safe||10.01-in to 19.99-in, 20-in to 29.99-in|
The Lock Combination Style is what sort of lock you want for your safe.
|Lock Combination Style||Combo Dial|
Getting an idea on where a safe is going to be placed will help you find what type of safe you're looking for.
|Safe Location||Portable Safe|
|Type of Safe||Fireproof Safe|
- SoCAL Safe MS 2K Depository Safe
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Safes - 1737|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW115 DBServer: EASTDB02 Created On: 1/27/2015 10:37:20 PM