SoCAL Safe Utility Chest Safe
Designed for commercial environments, Cash Management utility chests are theft resistant containers suitable for short-term storage of cash trays, rolled coins, documents and valuables.
- Solid plate steel construction with a 1/2" thick door
- U.L. Listed Group II lock with autolocking feature
- Two holes to accommodate floor bolt-down
- All locks are protected by a drill-resistant hardplate
- All locking mechanisms are equipped with a spring-loaded device that disables the safe during a forced entry
- When the door is fully closed, the locking bolts automatically extend in the safe body, locking the door
- When the safe door is opened, the chromeplated bolts remain retracted inside the door to prevent damage to the bolts as the door is closed
The height is generally measured from the top to the bottom of the safe.
|Height of Safe||10.01-in to 19.99-in|
The Lock Combination Style is what sort of lock you want for your safe.
|Lock Combination Style||Combo Dial|
Getting an idea on where a safe is going to be placed will help you find what type of safe you're looking for.
|Safe Location||Floor Safe|
|Type of Safe||Cash and Check Boxes|
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Safes - 1737|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW50 DBServer: DB17 Created On: 1/27/2015 4:28:53 AM