SoCAL Safe F-2820 Depository Safe
SoCAL Safe Depository Safe
Depository safes feature a mailbox type drop-down drawer for fast and easy deposit of cash, money bags, and envelopes into the safe without having to open it. Drops are made into a storage compartment through a one-way deposit system that secures the contents until authorized access is gained through the door.
- Solid plate steel construction with a 1/2" thick door
- U.L. Listed Group II lock with autolocking feature
- Anti-fish baffle to deter a common method of theft where employees and burglars attempt to "fish" the safe contents through the deposit drawer
- All locks are protected by a drill-resistant hardplate
- All locking mechanisms are equipped with a spring-loaded device that disables the safe during a forced entry
- When the door is fully closed, the locking bolts automatically extend in the safe body, locking the door
- When the safe door is opened, the chromeplated bolts remain retracted inside the door to prevent damage to the bolts as the door is closed
- Designed with two separate compartments – one for deposit and collection and one for storage.
The height is generally measured from the top to the bottom of the safe.
|Height of Safe||20-in to 29.99-in|
The Lock Combination Style is what sort of lock you want for your safe.
|Lock Combination Style||Keypad|
Getting an idea on where a safe is going to be placed will help you find what type of safe you're looking for.
|Safe Location||Floor Safe|
|Type of Safe||Cash and Check Boxes, Floor Safe|
- SoCAL Safe MS 2K Depository Safe
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Safes - 1737|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.