Card Access Safe
The Sentry Safe HL100ES provides the ultimate flexibility with a reprogrammable electronic lock that allows users the option of a keypad or card swipe entry. The safe is large enough to fit a laptop computer but can be conveniently stored in a private location such as a closet floor. An interior LED light makes searching for important valuables and documents quick and easy. Ideal for hotel and tenant environments, the safe's solid steel construction, pry-resistant door and 2 live-locking bolts help protect against unauthorized access.
- May be bolted to floor (hardware included)
- Users are able to choose between a reprogrammable electronic lock with keypad or card swipe reader for securing their important documents and valuables
- Master override key allows for backup access in the case of a forgotten code or lost/stolen magnetic stripped card
- Auxiliary Remote Battery Pack provides back-up access in case the installed batteries are not strong enough to operate the card swipe reader or reprogrammable electronic lock
- Solid steel, pry-resistant door and body protect against unauthorized access
- 2 live-locking bolts for more security
- Bolt-down hardware included as an additional bonus
- Fits up to a 17 inch laptop computer
- Carpeted interior
- Interior LED light provides quick and convenient access to important documents and valuables
|Warranty||1 year limited warranty|
The height is generally measured from the top to the bottom of the safe.
|Height of Safe||Less than 10-in|
The Lock Combination Style is what sort of lock you want for your safe.
|Lock Combination Style||Keypad|
Getting an idea on where a safe is going to be placed will help you find what type of safe you're looking for.
|Safe Location||Shelf Safe|
|Type of Safe||Security Safe|
- Sentry Safe SENS6770 Commercial Elect…
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Safes - 1737|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.