Two Door Two Hour Fire Safe
The MFS Series protects valuables from the effects of a fire or extreme heat. Keep your passport, birth certificate, deeds, insurance information or any other important documents and valuables safe from fires should the unthinkable happen. Mesa fire safes are the ideal security storage for the summer, especially for those who live in areas where potential wildfires are a constant danger. These safes also protect against theft and burglary.
- Tested to withstand temperatures of up to 1830°F
- Battery operated electronic lock
- Add or delete users with manager function
- Lock holds up to five (5) user codes: One (1) manager code and four (4) user codes
- Easily change your personal code
- Exterior key lock allows you to lock the handle, disabling user entry into the safe
- Interior key locking drawer
- High strength adjustable/removable shelves
- 1" diameter solid steel locking bolts that prevent door removal, if hinges are removed
- Keypad lockout penalty will be activated if combinations are entered incorrectly
White Glove Delivery service: Movement of the safe into the home, on the first floor, safe set up and removal/disposal of all packaging. After order placement a White Glove specialist will contact you to schedule delivery of the safe by a licensed and insured installer.
The Lock Combination Style is what sort of lock you want for your safe.
|Lock Combination Style||Keyed|
Getting an idea on where a safe is going to be placed will help you find what type of safe you're looking for.
|Safe Location||Floor Safe|
The height is generally measured from the top to the bottom of the safe.
|Height of Safe||Above 40-in|
|Type of Safe||Fireproof Safe|
|Height:||5 feet 7½ inches|
|Inside Height:||4 feet 3½ inches|
|Inside Depth:||18 inches|
|Width:||3 feet 7.375 inches|
|Inside Width:||3 feet 2½ inches|
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Safes - 1737|
|Style||Modern - 3|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.