Dual Depository Safe
Mesa's MFL Series depository safes are designed for protection against robbery as well as internal theft, allowing quick deposits and secure storage for cash and miscellaneous valuables without actual access inside the safe. It also protects money collections where immediate deposits are required. A depository safe is a necessity in every cash handling business. H
- Front loading mail box style deposit door
- Anti-fish baffle helps prevent theft through the deposit door
- Battery operated electronic lock protected by an internal spring loaded relocking device
- Easily change your personal code in seconds
- Programmable 01-59 minute unlocking time-delay
- Four (4) pre-drilled anchor holes
- .50" thick solid steel door with 1" diameter solid steel bolts per door
- Keypad lockout penalty will be activated if four (4) incorrect entries are entered in a row, it will shut down for a period of five (5) minutes
- Heavy duty dead bar prevents door removal
- One (1) high strength adjustable/removable shelf in the left compartment; Two (2) in the right compartment
- Optional two user mode, where two (2) codes will need to be entered to unlock the safe
- Six (6) personal codes: one (1) master and five (5) user codes
- Controller repeated beeping during an unlocking indicates that the battery is low and needs immediate replacement
- Equipped with two compartments - One (1) compartment stores the deposits, the other compartment has no access to the deposits
- Top interior dimensions: 8.25"H x 19.75"W x 17.125"D
- Bottom interior dimensions: 10.25"H x 19.75"W x 17.125"D
|Finish:||Two Tone Gry/Blk|
The Lock Combination Style is what sort of lock you want for your safe.
|Lock Combination Style||Keypad|
The height is generally measured from the top to the bottom of the safe.
|Height of Safe||30-in to 39.99-in|
Getting an idea on where a safe is going to be placed will help you find what type of safe you're looking for.
|Safe Location||Floor Safe|
|Type of Safe||Floor Safe|
1 Questions from the Community
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Safes - 1737|
|Style||Modern - 3|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.