MESA Safe Company MFL Depository All Steel Safe w/ Two Combination Locks
Mesa's MFL Series Depository Safes are designed for protection against robbery as well as internal theft, allowing quick deposits and secure storage for cash and miscellaneous valuables without actual access inside the safe: a necessity in every cash handling business.
- 1/2" thick solid steel door
- 5 massive 1" diameter solid steel bolts
- Heavy-duty solid steel hinges
- Full length solid steel dead-bar
- 4 pre-drilled anchor holes (anchor kit included)
- Front loading mail box style deposit door accepts large deposits
- Anti-fish baffle helps prevent fishing through the deposit door
- Lock protected by a drill resistant hard plate and a punch activated re-locking system
- U.L. Listed Group 2 Combination Lock
- Comes with an exterior safe that does not connect to the drop slot. Allows users to access the safe without having access to the deposits
- 1" diameter solid steel locking bolts
- Anti-fish baffle
- Drill resistant
- Anchor hole(s)
- Punch resistant
- Model MFL2731CC comes equipped with an exterior safe that does not connect to the drop slot
- High security locking deposit bag included
- Left Compartment: 16.125"H x 15.75"W x 18"L
- Right Compartment: 27"H x 14.5"W x 18"L
|Type of Safe||Depository Safes|
The height is generally measured from the top to the bottom of the safe.
|Height of Safe||30-in to 39.99-in|
The Lock Combination Style is what sort of lock you want for your safe.
|Lock Combination Style||Combo Dial|
Getting an idea on where a safe is going to be placed will help you find what type of safe you're looking for.
|Safe Location||Floor Safe|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Product Support History
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Safes - 1737|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.