MESA Safe Company MFL2714C Depository All Steel Safe w/ Combination Lock
MESA Safe Company MFL Depository All Steel Safe w/ Combination Lock
Mesa's MFL Series Depository Safes are designed for protection against robbery as well as internal theft. Allowing quick deposits and secure storage for cash and miscellaneous valuables without actual access inside the safe: a necessity in every cash handling business. The MFL271E-ILK comes equipped with a key locking interior locker that allows users access into the safe without having access to the deposits.
- Front loading mail box style deposit door accepts large deposits
- Anti-fish baffle helps prevent fishing through the deposit door
- 1/2" thick solid steel door
- 3 massive 1" diameter solid steel bolts
- Heavy-duty solid steel hinges
- Full length solid steel dead-bar
- 4 pre-drilled anchor holes (anchor kit included)
- Lock protected by a drill resistant hard plate and a punch activated re-locking system
- Exterior locker is used as a separate storage compartment that does not have access to deposits
- Exterior locker is not meant to protect for overnight storage of cash or valuables
- Interior Dimensions: 16.125"L x 13.75"W x 11"H
- 1" diameter solid steel locking bolts
- Anti-fish baffle
- Drill resistant
- Anchor hole(s)
- Punch resistant
- High security locking deposit bag included
The height is generally measured from the top to the bottom of the safe.
|Height of Safe||20-in to 29.99-in|
The Lock Combination Style is what sort of lock you want for your safe.
|Lock Combination Style||Combo Dial|
Getting an idea on where a safe is going to be placed will help you find what type of safe you're looking for.
|Safe Location||Floor Safe|
|Type of Safe||Depository Safes|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Product Support History
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Safes - 1737|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.