Mesa's MFL Series depository safes are designed for protection against robbery as well as internal theft, allowing quick deposits and secure storage for cash and miscellaneous valuables without actual access inside the safe. It also protects money collections where immediate deposits are required. A depository safe is a necessity in every cash handling business. High security locking deposit bag is included.
- Front loading mail box style deposit door
- Anti-fish baffle prevents theft through the deposit door
- Battery operated electronic lock protected by an internal spring loaded relocking device
- Easily change your personal code in seconds
- Four (4) pre-drilled anchor holes
- Programmable 01-59 minute unlocking time-delay
- .50" thick solid steel door with 1" diameter solid steel locking bolts
- Keypad lockout penalty will be activated if four (4) incorrect entries are entered in a row, it will shut down for a period of five (5) minutes
- Optional dual user mode, where two (2) codes will need to be entered to unlock the safe
- Six personal codes available: One (1) master and five (5) user codes
- Controller repeated beeping during an unlocking indicates that the battery is low and needs immediate replacement
|Finish:||Two-Tone Black and Grey|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Warranty|
The Lock Combination Style is what sort of lock you want for your safe.
|Lock Combination Style||Keypad|
|Type of Safe||Floor Safe, Cash and Check Boxes|
The height is generally measured from the top to the bottom of the safe.
|Height of Safe||20-in to 29.99-in|
Getting an idea on where a safe is going to be placed will help you find what type of safe you're looking for.
|Safe Location||Floor Safe|
|Inside Height:||8.875 inches|
|Inside Depth:||11 inches|
|Inside Width:||13¾ inches|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Product Support History
Tag This Product
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.