MESA Safe Company MFL Depository All Steel Safe w/ Combination Lock
Mesa's MFL Series depository safes are designed for protection against robbery as well as internal theft, allowing quick deposits and secure storage for cash and miscellaneous valuables without actual access inside the safe: a necessity in every cash handling business.
- 1/2" thick solid steel door
- 3 massive 1" diameter solid steel bolts
- Heavy-duty solid steel hinges
- Full length solid steel dead-bar
- 4 pre-drilled anchor holes (anchor kit included)
- Front loading mail box style deposit door accepts large deposits
- Anti-fish baffle helps prevent fishing through the deposit door
- Lock protected by a drill resistant hard plate and a punch activated re-locking system
- Interior Dimensions: 8.875"L x 13.75"W x 11"H
- 1" diameter solid steel locking bolts
- Anti-fish baffle
- Drill resistant
- Anchor hole(s)
- Punch resistant
The height is generally measured from the top to the bottom of the safe.
|Height of Safe||20-in to 29.99-in|
The Lock Combination Style is what sort of lock you want for your safe.
|Lock Combination Style||Combo Dial|
Getting an idea on where a safe is going to be placed will help you find what type of safe you're looking for.
|Safe Location||Floor Safe|
|Type of Safe||Depository Safes|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Product Support History
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Safes - 1737|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.