- One (1) hour fire rating; tested in temperatures up to 1750°F
- Battery operated electronic lock protected by an internal spring loaded relocking device
- Four (4) anchor holes to secure the safe to the floor for permanent placement
- Fully upholstered interior; adjustable/removable shelving, nice organized storage system
- Decorative brass tri-spoke handle
- 1.5" diameter live locking bolts
- Two (2) code capacity
- Keypad lockout penalty will be activated if three (3) incorrect entries are entered in a row, it will shut down for a period of fifteen (15) minutes
- Controller repeated beeping during an unlocking indicates that the battery is low and needs immediate replacement
- Programmable 01-59 minute unlocking time-delay
White Glove Delivery service: Movement of the safe into the home, on the first floor, safe set up and removal/disposal of all packaging. After order placement a White Glove specialist will contact you to schedule delivery of the safe by a licensed and insured installer."
Getting an idea on where a safe is going to be placed will help you find what type of safe you're looking for.
|Safe Location||Floor Safe|
The Lock Combination Style is what sort of lock you want for your safe.
|Lock Combination Style||Keypad|
|Type of Safe||Gun Safe, Floor Safe|
The height is generally measured from the top to the bottom of the safe.
|Height of Safe||Above 40-in|
|Type of Safe||Fireproof Safe|
|Height:||5 feet 11 inches|
|Inside Height:||5 feet 7½ inches|
|Inside Depth:||18 inches|
|Inside Width:||32½ inches|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Product Support History
Tag This Product
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.