First Alert Safes 1.3 Cubic Foot Bolt Down Safe
Passports, birth certificates, electronics and valuables are the important things that need to be protected from fire. The First Alert 2092 Safe does just that, protecting documents and valuables from 1,700 degrees F temperatures for up to 1-hour. The safe measures 1.3 cubic feet in capacity and is equipped with (4) locking door bolts for optimal security and pry resistant, concealed hinges thwart crooks.
- A waterproof seal keeps contents dry should emergency sprinklers activate to extinguish the flames
- Waterproof protective cover protects the digital keypad
- Manual-override key is included and stores inconspicuously on the safe's exterior for easy access should you forget the combination
- Tested by an independent testing lab and verified to protect electronic media including memory sticks, CDs, DVDs and external hard drives
- This safe will also protect business documents, electronics, three-ring binders and other valuables
- Fully adjustable shelving system and key rack (all removable) ensure quick and easy access stored items
- Ready seal safe is the only safe in the industry that can be bolted to the floor and remain waterproof and fire resistant with the warranty completely intact
- Adjustable storage shelf, key rack and door pocket inside
- Can be bolted to the floor and remain waterproof and fire resistant
|Warranty||5 Year Limited Warranty|
The height is generally measured from the top to the bottom of the safe.
|Height of Safe||20-in to 29.99-in|
The Lock Combination Style is what sort of lock you want for your safe.
|Lock Combination Style||Combo Dial|
Getting an idea on where a safe is going to be placed will help you find what type of safe you're looking for.
|Safe Location||Floor Safe|
|Type of Safe||Fireproof Safe, Floor Safe, Waterproof Safe|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Safes - 1737|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.