DEWALT DW660 Cut-Out Tool
Be the first to write a review
Available while supplies last.
- Tool-free bit change for fast and easy bit changing without a wrench
- Turn-on/Bump-off switch allows user to easily shut tool off
- Slim body design for less fatigue over prolonged use
- Dust-sealed switch protects against dust ingestion for longer switch life
- Jam-pot construction provides jobsite durability
- Amps: 5 Amps
- No Load Speed: 30,000RPM
- Chuck Capacity: 1/4-in and 1/8-in
- Chuck Type: Keyless
- Adjustable Guide: Yes
- Spindle Lock: Yes
- (1) Cut-out tool
- (1) Drywall cutting bit
- (1) 1/4-in collet
- (1) 1/8-in collet
|Listing:||, Quick Ship|
|Warranty||3 Year Limited|
Rotary Tools are available in both corded and cordless options.
|Rotary Tool Power Source||Corded Rotary Tools|
You Save Up To $8.87
You Save $8.61
Show me more Reciprocating Saw Blades
You Save Up To $8.96
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Rotary Tools - 2558|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW115 DBServer: EASTDB02 Created On: 2/27/2015 11:08:39 PM