Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PSTLIVE CHAT
Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PST
Oriental Furniture CAN-BLANK Do It Yourself Canvas Room Divider
In response to constant customer requests, we have designed and imported a limited number of three panel plain white canvas screens. They are wonderful, decorative blank slates, ready for any and all of your most creative ideas!
- Carefully constructed reinforced wood frames, hardy, kiln dried Spruce, about 6 feet tall and just under 16 inches wide- size and shape of most contemporary, American style folding screens.
- Each panel is covered with new, slightly off white, poly-cotton blend canvas- front, back, top, bottom and edges.
- Each panel offers two sides to decorate- or leave blank.
- Almost opaque, such that very little light can pass thru the double layers of canvas, affording complete privacy when used as a dressing screen- tough, durable, light and portable.
- Great for dividing space, providing privacy, hiding unsightly areas or equipment, background for plants or sculptures, or defining a cozy space.
Room dividers can come with everything from blinds for privacy to mirrored sections. Choose the options you want for your home.
|Room Divider Features||Folding Panels|
What is the design on the panels? Be sure to consider the other decor in the intended room for best fit.
|Room Divider Subject||Abstract|
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Product Support History
How often do people return this item?
How often does this arrive damaged?
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Room Dividers - 1169|
|Style||Modern - 3|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB135 DBServer: EASTDB02 Created On: 9/17/2014 9:53:48 PM