Does not fit non-standard keg sizes
Nostalgia Electrics Kegerator Beer Keg Fridge
This freestanding, refrigerated Kegerator dispenses beer easily and quickly to even the thirstiest crew.
- Includes empty 2.5-pound CO2 bottle, double meter regulator and drip tray
- CO2 bottle is good for about four 15-gallon kegs
- A semi-gloss black tower and guard rail
- Durable black counter top
- Spring loaded tap for easy pull and release dispensing
- Keg coupler fits D system valves and does not fit non-standard keg sizes
- Swivel casters, making unit mobile
- Approved for commercial use
- Adjustable thermostat with interior temperature range of unit is 30-40° F
The unit's interior can hold ONE of the following:
- Two 5 gallon Cornelius kegs (8.5-in Dia x 24.75-in H)
- Two 5 gallon D System kegs (9-in Dia x 23-in H)
- One 7-8 gallon 1/4 barrel pony keg (15.5-in Dia x 13.5-in H)
- One 14-16 gallon 1/2 barrel keg (15.5-in Dia x 23-in H)
|Warranty||90 day limited warranty|
Humidity-controlled crispers increase the life of fruit and vegetables stores in them.
|Humidity-Controlled Crisper||Does Not Have a Humidity-Controlled Crisper|
|Refrigerator Capacity (CU. FT.)||4 - 5|
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
1 Questions from the Community
How long would a keg stay fresh in one of these?
ATG Stores Answer
The keg should stay fresh for 30-60 days.
Unknown on Oct 12, 2012
Was this answer helpful? Report It
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Product Support History
How often do people return this item?
How often does this arrive damaged?
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW115 DBServer: EASTDB02 Created On: 1/26/2015 11:55:45 AM