EdgeStar Full Size Kegerator and Keg Beer Cooler
The Edgestar Kegerator combines a designed-to-fit compact refrigerator with commercial-grade, NSF-approved beer lines. You save money on the refrigerator component without skimping on the important beer line components. From the CO2 tanks to the coupler, all the internal parts are USA-made, NSF approved. You can store up to a full sized half shell Sankey standard keg, with limited exceptions.
The Edgestar is UL listed and includes a 5 lb. brewer preferred, upgraded aluminum CO2 cylinder (supplied empty). This full size EdgeStar Kegerator is the easiest kegerator to set up. It's perfect for people who are unfamiliar with the sometimes tricky task of setting up a home draft beer system.
- US made, NSF approved components: All the components are made here in the USA and are approved for any type of use
- Fully Kitted: Ships complete with all components needed to tap one keg (keg not included)
- Integrated Casters: The casters that ship with this EdgeStar beer keg cooler allow for easy movement
- UL Listed: Approved by the most trusted source for product compliance in the world
- External CO2 Tank: The CO2 tank will require less refills because it is stored externally. When a CO2 tank is stored inside the kegerator up to 2 times the amount of CO2 is used because cold air makes CO2 less dense
- Store up to a full sized half shell Sankey standard keg
- USA-made, NSF approved commercial beer components
- Store and serve beer under brewery-recommended conditions
- Specialized design minimizes common kegerator complaints
- Easy conversion to a refrigerator
- Two piece drip tray catches spills to contain drips and messes
- Features an attractive stainless steel door
- Chrome safety rail creates a sleek contrast against the black top
- Reversible door
- Temp Range: High 30's to Mid 40's
- Warranty: 90 days labor, 1 year parts
- Easy installation instructions included
- Protective floor plate for added durability
- 5 lb. brewer preferred, upgraded aluminum CO2 cylinder included, supplied empty
- Convenient and easy to read pressure gauge
- 115 Volts/60 Hertz; 1.4 Amps; 100 Watts
- Internal dimensions: 28.5" H x 16.5" W x 15.5" Depth (with step); 20" Depth (above step)
Note: Keg not included. Does not support use of Coors, Miller rubberized or other oversized kegs.
|Installation:||Dry Locations [Explain]|
|Warranty||90 days labor, 1 year parts|
|Refrigerator Features||No Water Dispenser|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Product Support History
Tag This Product
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.