6" LED Recessed Retrofit or Ceiling Mount
Traverse LED Downlight delivers the performance of incandescent downlights while reducing energy and operating cost by 80% and requiring virtually no maintenance. Ideal for general lighting in residential and commercial applications.
- Damp rated for shower applications as well.
- An excellent alternative to costly fire rated recessed housings.
- Incredibly easy to install: retro-fits 5" and 6" housings or flush mount to a 4" junction box, with a minimum 2.25" depth.
- 14.5 watts: reduces energy use and operating cost by 80%.
- 750 lumens output is equivalent to 65 / 75 Watt incandescent bulb.
- 50,000 hour life; lasts 25X's longer than conventional lighting for maintenance free operation.
- Smooth dimming down to 5%.
- Color correct illumination: 80 CRI.
- 105° beam spread
- Sleek aluminum housing is also an ultra efficient heat sink: maximizes life of LEDs and improves efficiency.
- Safe and easy to use.
- Starts instantly & flicker free, will not fade or discolor illuminated items, contains no mercury and projects no heat into the room.
- Innovative design provides the look and feel of recessed without the extra labor and material cost of conventional recessed lighting.
- UL listed for retrofit use with 5" and 6" recessed housings from a variety of manufacturers. Please refer to the Traverse brochure and instruction sheet for complete details.
- Energy Star qualified.
- Use "C" clip accessory P/N# 14610 when installing into recessed housings that do not have integral "C" clips.
- While the Traverse draws as few as 15 watts continuously, it could have an-in rush current spike and should therefore be treated as a 115W load when sizing dimmers. The recommended maximum number of Traverse LED units per an approved 600W dimmer is 5 units.
- The advanced LED technology in Sea Gull Lighting products is carefully designed and selected to consist of the highest quality LED chipsets for superior performance and reliability.
|Installation:||Damp Locations [Explain]|
|Listing:||, ETL Listed, Eco-Friendly, LED, Energy Saving, Quick Ship|
|Warranty||5 Year Limited|
The characteristics and function of light from a recessed can is determined by the type of trim being used with it. Trim types include baffles, reflectors, adjustable eyeball/gimbals, wall washers, and decorative designs.
|Trim Type||Lensed/ Louvered Recessed Lighting, Shower Trim|
Bulbs are not eligible for replacement
1 Questions from the Community
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Product Support History
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Recessed Lighting Trims - 329|
|Style||Modern - 3|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.