- Covers irregular ceiling openings
- No light leaks around trim flange
- Positive upward spring forces trim to fit snugly against ceiling
- Socket mounts directly to top of ball for consistent lamp position
- Ball tilts 30° and rotates 38°
- Built in retention spring
- Eyeball finish matches trim finish
|Installation:||Damp Locations [Explain]|
|Listing:||, CUL Listed|
The characteristics and function of light from a recessed can is determined by the type of trim being used with it. Trim types include baffles, reflectors, adjustable eyeball/gimbals, wall washers, and decorative designs.
|Trim Type||Eye Ball/ Gimbal Ring|
View more coordinating items
People Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Product Support History
How often do people return this item?
How often does this arrive damaged?
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB131 DBServer: EASTDB03 Created On: 12/29/2014 2:22:14 AM