The MAXCOR DLR56 is setting a new standard with its economical price and the highest lumens in its category. The MAXCOR DLR56 is energy efficient, environmentally responsible, and suitable for IC installations.
Remodeling in 5" and 6" apertures has never been easier. The reduced profile provides more interior mounting space in the housing for a quicker install. Supplying power is as simple as installing a medium base socket.
The sand finished lens provides an evenly illuminated space, spreading light where it is needed without spotting, and shields the light engine from direct view.
- Maximum efficiency, maximum performance, and maximum value
- 80% energy savings with 25 fewer lamp replacements over rated life
- Delivers 40% higher lumens than a conventional 65WBR30/FL incandescent reflector
- 857 lumens at 14 watts (59/lpw), providing a brighter and more comfortably lit space
- Unwanted heat is channeled away from the driver and out of the trim by an all-in-one integrated thermal routing system.
- 35,000 hour average LED life
- 5 year warranty
|Installation:||Wet Locations [Explain]|
|Listing:||, , Eco-Friendly, LED, Energy Saving, Title 24|
The characteristics and function of light from a recessed can is determined by the type of trim being used with it. Trim types include baffles, reflectors, adjustable eyeball/gimbals, wall washers, and decorative designs.
|Trim Type||Reflector/ Multiplier|
Bulbs are not eligible for replacement
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Product Support History
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Recessed Lighting Trims - 329|
|Style||Modern - 3|
Energy Efficient Recessed Lighting Trims
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.