This product from Thomas Lighting works with one 75-watt halogen bulb.
Contractor Pack. Includes four PS1 housings and four TRM30W white baffle trims.
- For new construction.
- Convertible to IC or non-IC type housing.
- Inter-locking bar hangers with pre-positioned nails.
- Includes four PS1 housings and four TRM30W white baffle trims.
- Higher wattages for non-insulated areas are revealed by peeling off one label.
- Large junction box provides four Romex and five conduit knockouts.
- Listed for through-branch circuit conductors.
- Cover is hinged to prevent accidental loss.
- Includes die-cut plaster shield to protect inside of housing during construction.
- Compatible with all Thomas 6" trims.
|Light Bulb:||(1)75w PAR30 Med 120v Halogen [Compare Bulbs]|
|Installation:||Dry Locations [Explain]|
|Listing:||, Quick Ship|
Bulb sold separately
|Wire Length:||6 inches|
|Ceiling Opening:||6½ inches|
You Save Up To $6.65
You Save Up To $19.99
People Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
1 Questions from the Community
I am looking at redoing my family room area and the wife wanted dimmer switches. Can I use these kits to accomplish this?
ATG Stores Answer
The light fixture in question is compatible with a light switch dimmer.
Jere P. on Apr 3, 2012
Was this answer helpful? Report It
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Recessed Lighting Kits - 2453|
|Style||New Construction - 90|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW111 DBServer: EASTDB04 Created On: 12/28/2014 5:03:23 PM