Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PSTLIVE CHAT
Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PST
Progress Lighting P87-AT 6-in Line Voltage Incandescent Housing Recessed Can Light
The P87-AT combines three new construction recessed housings into one unit. Whether your application is a non-insulated ceiling, Non-IC, insulated ceiling, IC, or an energy saving airtight, AT, installation this recessed housing meets your requirements. This one unit eliminates the need to purchase and stock three separate housings.
- Can be installed in ceilings from .5" to 2" thick
- Meets Washington State Energy Code-P8587-01 accessory Ceiling Gasket
- UL and CUL listed for damp locations and through wiring
- Integral non metallic building wire clamp eliminates the need to remove knockouts.
- Tool-less can adjustment for varying ceiling thickness
- Slotted, interlocking bar hangers securely span 24" T-bar spacing
- Full reflector design eliminates light leaks
- Rated for eight #12 90degree conductors(4 in, 4 out)
- Ceiling opening: 6.875" dia.
- Plaster frame: 7.875" by 10.75"
- Recessed depth: 7.5"
- Pryouts: .5" x .75"
|Installation:||Damp Locations [Explain]|
|Listing:||, Quick Ship|
Recessed cans are designed either for installation in new construction, or remodel/retrofit installation within existing construction.
|Recessed Can Type||New Construction Cans|
View more coordinating items
You Save $6.06
You Save $5.80
People Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Product Support History
How often do people return this item?
How often does this arrive damaged?
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB125 DBServer: EASTDB04 Created On: 9/17/2014 8:50:39 AM