8 Pro-Optic Retrofit downlight
- Commercial grade LED downlight utilizing tempter phosphor technology to obtain color consistency, energy savings and low maintenance costs
- Suitable for commercial, retail or other institutional applications with ambient temperatures up to 40°C (104°F)
- Installation can be performed from below the ceiling without removing the existing fixture
- One piece 22 gauge non-corrosive steel platform
- Pre-wired for J-box with snap on cover for easy access
- Snap in connection from driver compartment allows easy installation of light engine/trim assembly without tools above or below the ceiling and can be upgraded to accommodate technology improvements
- Approved for 8 (4in/4out) No. 12 AWG conductors rated for 90°C through wiring
- Self flanged trim standard
- Uses the Philips Fortimo DLM LED module with remote phosphor technology. This technology provides controlled color consistency from fixture to fixture
- Both reflector and light engine assembly are mechanically retained to housing.
- The light engine comes standard with 80 CRI for all CCTs
- Driver is designed to march the 50,000 hour minimum life expectancy of the system
- Meets UL Class 2, inherent short circuit protection, self limited, overload protected
- Integrated thermal feedback loop will gradually reduce current to protect system life
- Universal driver 120/277V
- Flicker-free 0-10V dimming to 10%
|Installation:||Wet Locations [Explain]|
Recessed cans are designed either for installation in new construction, or remodel/retrofit installation within existing construction.
|Recessed Can Type||Remodel & Retrofit Cans|
Bulb sold separately
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW115 DBServer: EASTDB02 Created On: 1/25/2015 7:09:52 PM