Progress Lighting P6952-16TG Recessed Can Heat Light
Be the first to write a review
Available while supplies last.
This recessed can light by Progress Lighting is offered in satin aluminum. Requires one 250-watt incandescent bulb.
Heater light. Complete with housing, trim and 26" adjustable bar hangers.
- Universal junction box with snap out sides included
- Removable housing for field inspection of wiring
- Ground pigtail
- 1/2" & 3/4" knock outs for rigid or BX fittings
- Rated for 8 #12 90° conductors (4 in, 4 out)
- Maximum ceiling thickness 1-1/2"
- Full wrap around plaster frame
- Suitable for remodel application as per instruction sheet provided with the fixture
- 26" bar hangers span 24" T-bar spacing
- Lock to secure housing
- Porcelain socket with nickel-plated brass screw shell
- Non-IC rated
- UL damp location and feed through branch wiring
- Trim constructed in aluminum with a light satin finish
- Open trim
- Trim install with coil springs and fits tight to ceiling
|Light Bulb:||(1)250w R40 Med Incand|
|Installation:||Damp Locations [Explain]|
|Listing:||, Quick Ship|
Recessed cans are designed either for installation in new construction, or remodel/retrofit installation within existing construction.
|Recessed Can Type||New Construction Cans|
Bulb sold separately
View more coordinating items
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
1 Questions from the Community
I would like to know the wiring requirement of this product. Does it run off 110v or 220v. Also i would like to know what gauge and number of wires (i.e 2,3,4 ect.) needed for installation..
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Product Support History
How often do people return this item?
How often does this arrive damaged?
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW111 DBServer: EASTDB02 Created On: 3/4/2015 6:53:42 PM