Universal New Construction and Remodel Style housing fulfills today's demand for maximum energy utilization and quality construction at an economical price. This rugged, versatile housing may be used in all ceiling construction.
Some of its features include:
- Requires a 3" minimum clearance in insulated ceilings.
- Prewired junction box with pry-outs and spring-latch access plates.
- variable socket mounting plate.
- Dual extension bars variable for 16" and 24" center joists.
- Thermally protected.
- T-Bar hangers are available for purchase, please see the accessories.
Complete fixture requires both a housing and a trim. Please see Related Products to view the related trims available for this product.
|Light Bulb:||(1)150w PAR38 Med 120v Halogen|
|Installation:||Damp Locations [Explain]|
Recessed cans are designed either for installation in new construction, or remodel/retrofit installation within existing construction.
|Recessed Can Type||New Construction Cans|
People Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Product Support History
Tag This Product
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.