Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PSTLIVE CHAT
Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PST
Con-Tech Lighting LVR316-R 3-in Housing Recessed Can Light
This product from Con-Tech Lighting is illuminated by one 35-watt halogen bulb.
This thermally protected, high quality recessed housing is solidly built to stand the toughest installation challenges. Special features allow for easy, fast, efficient installation. Some of the features include:
- The step-down Class H 120/12 volt 50 watt magnetic "in-line" transformers feature strong construction for stable lighting performance and years of quiet trouble-free operation.
- Fully dimmable.
- Designed for solid or suspended ceilings.
- J-Box (6) ½" knockouts and spring latch access plates.
- Housing-Removable through ceiling aperture for access to junction box.
- Retractable mounting clips allow for easy installation into existing ceiling.
|Transformer Style:||Component Transformer|
|Light Bulb:||(1)35w MR16 GU5.3 12v Halogen [Compare Bulbs]|
|Installation:||Damp Locations [Explain]|
Recessed cans are designed either for installation in new construction, or remodel/retrofit installation within existing construction.
|Recessed Can Type||Remodel & Retrofit Cans|
Bulb sold separately
Frequently Bought Together
View more coordinating items
Customers who bought this item also bought
You Save Up To $49.50
You Save Up To $2.32
You Save Up To $24.50
People Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Product Support History
How often do people return this item?
How often does this arrive damaged?
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB131 DBServer: EASTDB03 Created On: 9/21/2014 2:42:50 AM