Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PSTLive Chat
Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PST
This Con-Tech Lighting item works with one 35-watt halogen bulb.
This pre-wired, recessed, low voltage lighting housing is thermally protected and sturdily fabricated to withstand the toughest installation, and has features that can simplify installation without sacrificing quality. Some of the features included:
- The step-down Class H 120V/12V magnetic transformer is well constructed for stable, quiet, lighting performance and years of trouble-free operation.
- May be used in all ceiling construction; in insulated ceilings a 3" clearance must be maintained.
- J-Box with (3) ½" knockouts and spring latch access plates.
- Fully dimmable.
- 50 watt Model Class H magnetic transformer.
- T-bar hangers may also be purchased for this product, please see the accessories.
Complete fixture requires both a housing and a trim. Please see Related Products to view the related trims available for this product.
|Light Bulb:||(1)35w MR16 GU5.3 12v Halogen [Compare Bulbs]|
|Installation:||Damp Locations [Explain]|
Recessed cans are designed either for installation in new construction, or remodel/retrofit installation within existing construction.
|Recessed Can Type||New Construction Cans|
Bulb sold separately
|Can Size:||4 inches|
View more coordinating items
You Save Up To $49.50
You Save Up To $2.32
You Save Up To $28.50
You Save $26.50
You Save $17.50
You Save $8.50
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Product Support History
How often do people return this item?
How often does this arrive damaged?
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW100 DBServer: DB8 Created On: 12/21/2014 10:18:29 AM