Finally, a way to record vinyl and cassette to CD without tangled wires, confusing hookups or extensive computer expertise. With Crosley's Memory Master II - the sleek, redesigned version of the popular Memory Master CD recorder -- simply put on your LP or pop in a cassette, load a blank CD and press "record." With its handsome cabinet, this system harkens back to the golden days while still nodding to technology of the 21st century.
- Front loading CD player
- Plays three record speeds: 33-1/3, 45 and 78 RPM
- Stereo speakers
- Portable audio ready - easily plug in MP3 players and other devices
- Side mounted cassette deck
- AM/FM radio
- USB enabled for connection to PC and Mac
- Software suite for editing audio content
- Full function remote control
- ETL Listed
Tag This Product
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.