Wi-Fi Internet Programmable Thermostat
The LS-90i Internet Thermostat is a convenient way to control your property temperature from anywhere in the world! The LS-90i has enhanced features including the ability to control humidifier, dehumidifiers and True Auto mode; the ability to switch automatically between heat and cool! Requires existing WiFi connectivity.
- Easy to use menu with large back lit touchscreen display
- Works with nearly every HVAC system- including traditional furnaces add heat pumps
- Able to control 3 stages of heat and 2 stages of cool- allows for more precise temperature regulation and less fluctuation with today's most sophisticated HVAC systems
- True Auto Mode- switch automatically between heat and cool depending on environmental factors
- Program up to 4 independent periods per day
- Ability to control an external air baffle, external humidifier AND de-humidifier
- Program up to 7 periods per day
- Monitor and control upir HVAC system based on humidity as well as temperature
- Must have either power from the furnace ("C" of "Common" wire) or an external transformer to power the thermostat in order to run included Wi-Fi module
- Control your thermostat from anywhere in the world!
- Connect your devices to the internet with your existing Wi-Fi Router
- Control thermostat and other LockState Connect devices online or on you iPhone or iPad
- Ships with USNAP module allowing Wi-Fi connectivity from an existing router
LockState Connect Pricing Plans
With LockState Connect, controlling your devices is simple, easy, and most importantly, cheap. LockState Connect offers two types of pricing plans: Basic ($0.99 a month) and Premium ($1.98 a month) for the first device. With the basic service, you will have complete control of your device from our web based portal, meaning you could raise and lower the temperature of your thermostat or lock and unlock your door remotely. You could send a new 7 day schedule to your thermostat or send a new user code for your neighbor to your lock. All basic control is included in with the Basic pricing plan.
With the Premium pricing plan, you get all of the features you would with the Basic pricing plan with the extra Email/Text Message Alerts feature. Meaning you could receive a text message any time a code is used to unlock your front door, or receive an email when the temperature at your house goes below a specific degree.
For every additional device you purchase, it is an extra $.99 a month. For instance, if you purchase a thermostat and a door lock, the Basic service plan would be $1.98 a month.
The charges for your service, whether you chose the Basic or Premium pricing plan, is billed annually. This a non-refundable charge billed at the time you create your account and then billed annually on that date moving forward.