WiFi Internet Programmable Thermostat
The LS-60i Internet Thermostat is a sleek 7-day programmable WiFi enabled thermostat with touch screen controls and works with nearly any HVAC system, including traditional furnaces and heat pumps. Linking the LS-60i to your home’s wireless router takes just a few minutes, and allows you to view and control your thermostat's temperature and settings whether you are at work, on vacation, or on the road.
- Easy to use menu with large back-lit display
- Can control two (2) stages of heat and two (2) stages of cool
- Able to program up to four (4) independent periods per day
- Must have either power from the furnace ("C" or "Common" wire) or an external 24VAC transformer to power the thermostat in order to run the WiFi module
- Temperature range: 47F-95F with +/- 1F accuracy
- Requires 3 AA batteries, "C" wire or 24VAC power recommended for radio operation
- LS-60i includes the USNAP module enabling to connection to your current modem
- Control thermostat from iPhone, iPad, or desktop computer
LockState Connect Pricing Plans
With LockState Connect, controlling your devices is simple, easy, and most importantly, cheap. LockState Connect offers two types of pricing plans: Basic ($0.99 a month) and Premium ($1.98 a month) for the first device. With the basic service, you will have complete control of your device from our web based portal, meaning you could raise and lower the temperature of your thermostat or lock and unlock your door remotely. You could send a new 7 day schedule to your thermostat or send a new user code for your neighbor to your lock. All basic control is included in with the Basic pricing plan.
With the Premium pricing plan, you get all of the features you would with the Basic pricing plan with the extra Email/Text Message Alerts feature. Meaning you could receive a text message any time a code is used to unlock your front door, or receive an email when the temperature at your house goes below a specific degree.
For every additional device you purchase, it is an extra $.99 a month. For instance, if you purchase a thermostat and a door lock, the Basic service plan would be $1.98 a month.
The charges for your service, whether you chose the Basic or Premium pricing plan, is billed annually. This a non-refundable charge billed at the time you create your account and then billed annually on that date moving forward.