Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PSTLIVE CHAT
Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PST
Gedore 6723350 30° Angled Mechanic's Pliers without Wire Cutter
30° Angled Mechanic's Pliers without Wire Cutter
- 30° angled flat-round tapered, hooked jaws, cross-hatched gripping surfaces 30°, fine-tipped nose
- For safe gripping, positioning and loosening of round, oval and angular parts
- Ideal for spark plug connectors and all kinds of hoses
- Chrome-plated, 2-component handles
|Materials:||Hardened and tempered steel|
The type of Plier you need will be determined by the job you are trying to do. Some types of pliers like crimpers and wire strippers will be highly specialized in their application while some types are far more utilitarian. Tongue and groove, locking, and slip joint pliers can all be used in many applications and will be an integral part of anyone’s tool box.
|Plier Type||Bent Nose|
- Gedore 671 Telephone Pliers
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Pliers - 2051|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW115 DBServer: EASTDB04 Created On: 10/2/2014 10:57:04 AM