Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PSTLive Chat
Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PST
Briggs & Stratton 30470 Elite Series™ 7000 Watt Portable Generator
Elite Series™ 7000 Watt Portable Generator
- 7000 Watts / 8750 Starting Watts
- Briggs & Stratton 2100 Series™ OHV Engine
- 21.00 Gross Torque
- 420cc Engine
- Power Surge™ Alternator Produces the power needed to start and keep appliances and tools running
- 7 Gallon Metal Fuel Tank Provides Up To 8 Hour Run Time @ 50% Load
- (4) 120V Household Outlets
- (1) 120V/240V-30A Locking Outlet
- Rubber Outlet Covers & Hour Meter
- Key Electric Start & Remote Choke for Fast, Effortless Starting
- 12" Never Go Flat Wheels
Note: Non CARB compliant.
|Warranty||3 Year Limited|
|Generator Power Source||Gas|
The type of generator you need is largely determined by the application you want to use it for. Some generators are used for powering whole buildings in emergency situations while others provide portable AC power anywhere you want to go.
|Generator Type||Portable Generators|
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Generators - 1989|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB135 DBServer: EASTDB03 Created On: 10/21/2014 10:48:05 AM