ProCoat Airless Paint Sprayer
Great for whole house painting yet simple enough for sheds, fences, and decks, the Wagner ProCoat is a 2800psi electric piston pump paint sprayer with variable pressure control that produces the same great finish found on professional sprayers with features designed for you, the homeowner. And cleaning up is a snap. Simply connect a garden hose to the inlet for a quick flush cleaning of the entire system in less than 10 minutes.
- Capable of spraying thick latex paints without thinning
- Draw paint, stain or sealers directly from 1-gallon can or 5-gallon pail
- Spray gun swivel and 25-foot hose for great mobility and long reach
- Adjustable pressure reduces overspray with thin materials
- 515-reversible airless tip clears clogs with a twist of the wrist
- Pressure rating: 2800 PSI
- Included tip: 515
- Maximum tip: 0.015"
- Motor: 1/2 hp
- Flow rate: 0.24 gpm
- Input power: 120 volts/60 Hz
This is best to consider in regards to your project and where you'll be using the sprayer. Handheld sprayers are more mobile, but usually still require connection to a larger unit. Carted sprayers are on a stand with wheels and can be rolled. Stationary sprayers are on a stand without wheels, but can still be picked up.
|Paint Sprayer Mobility||Stationary|
Air and HVLP paint sprayers both require a connection to compressed air, such as an Air Compressor. These are best used for precise spraying and finishing. Airless sprayers are best used for quick and even spraying of larger areas.
|Paint Sprayer Type||Airless Paint Sprayer|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Product Support History
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Paint Sprayers - 2196|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.