Light Mine Professional
The light mine professional easily fits into your car's glove compartment as a roadside repair light or into your saddle bag to be used as a hazard light for your motorcycle. Keep one in the shop as a machinist light to attach to your drill press or attach a lanyard and use it as a powerful magnetic pickup tool for a dropped screw. Use one in the garage to stick to your car's hood for engine repairs or on a creeper when sliding under a car. Keep one in your home for repairs in small tight spaces such as; under the counter, behind a stereo, or when upgrading computer equipment. Have one as your 'go-to' light; stick it to your refrigerator for emergency situations during a power outage such as finding and flipping the circuit breaker. The potential uses are endless.
- Use posts as tripods/quad-pods to create a hands-free 360 degree directional light
- Attaches to metal surfaces with 11 neodymium magnets
- Four electronic light functions: low power spot, high output spot, red night vision, blinking red signal
- Uses high output, wide-angle, intensely bright LEDs
- About the size of a baseball
- Requires three AAA batteries (included)
|Listing:||LED, Quick Ship|
People Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Product Support History
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Work & Shop Lights - 396|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.