Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PSTLive Chat
Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PST
DEWALT D55168 Workshop 15 Gallon 5.4 CFM Continuous Compressor
Workshop 15 Gallon 5.4 CFM Continuous Compressor
- 5.4 CFM @ 90 PSI allows for quick compressor recovery times
- 200 PSI max tank storage pressure allows for longer air tool run times
- 78 dBA (tested per ISO3744) operational noise level for a quieter work environment
- EHP® Efficient high pressure technology delivers exceptional air-tool runtimes
- Oil free, maintenance free pump for convenient use
- Efficient high pressure motor allows the compressor to be run with an extension cord (12-Ga or heavier, 50-ft or less) due to consistent amp draw requirements of the compressor
- Compact design allows for the compressor to be easily moved, transported, and stored
- Robust dual purpose handle provides additional protection to the compressor along with serving as a hose wrap
- Metal console panel protects the gauges, coupler, and regulator
- High flow air regulator allows for maximum air tool run time
- High flow coupler allows for maximum air tool run time
- 2in Gauges allow for an easy to read surface
- Wide track, semi-pneumatic tires allow for additional stability, easy movement, and no tire maintenance
- Drive: Belt Drive
- HP: 1.8 HP
- Tank Size: 15-gal
- Power Supply: 120 volts
- CFM @ 100 PSI: 5.4 CFM
- Pump Speed: 1,750 rpm
Electric-powered compressors are most common and easiest to use in areas with a ready electric supply. Gas-powered compressors are a good choice in areas where electricity is limited or unavailable, but they should not be used in confined or unventilated areas.
|Air Compressor Power Source||Electric Compressors|
Single-stage compressors have one piston that compresses and delivers air to the storage tank. They are suitable for most home users. Two-stage compressors have two pistons that compress and deliver air to the tank. These can store more air in the same space as a single-stage and are much better for commercial uses and shop environments.
|Air Compressor Stages||Single Stage|
Stationary compressors are designed to be bolted in a fixed area and wired directly to a building's electrical circuit, these are ideal for garages and workshops. Portable air compressors are perfect for jobs that require use of air tools like nail guns frequently, such as re-siding your home or building a deck. Pancake compressors are smaller and very easily portable, they're great for inflating and running small tools. Twin tank compressors can store more air so they don't have to run as often.
|Air Compressor Style||Portable Compressors|
The tank position, whether horizantal or vertical, is a matter of preference and space. Choose whichever one will fit your space better.
|Air Compressor Tank Position||Vertical Tanks|
People Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Air Compressors - 2782|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB121 DBServer: EASTDB04 Created On: 10/19/2014 10:14:54 PM