8-Gallon Two Stage Gasoline Air Compressor
Ideal for both contractors and remodelers, this two stage air compressor provides a reliable air source on remote jobsites. This model allows for more air to be stored for future use while generating less heat which reduces wear and extends the life of the air compressor.
- 17.2 CFM at 175 PSI
- Quality cast iron two-stage compressor with venting system for reduced crankcase temperature and pressure
- Stainless-steel braided discharge hose
- Splash lubricated cast iron crankcase to extend the hours of performance
- Cast iron head and cylinder for extended durability
- Large canister intake filter
- Industrial 270cc Honda OHV engine (GX series)
- Pneumatic idle control to conserve fuel
- Engine oil drain
- Powder coated 8-gallon twin tank receivers
- 3/16" base plate to reduce vibration
- 14-gauge powder coated two-piece belt guard with 1/4-turn release for quick access to belts
- Convenient lifting handles
- Two pneumatic tires with tubes and steel hubs
- Regulator and two gauges for tank and outlet pressure
- Manual drain valves for proper maintenance
- 16.5" flywheel for extra cooling and longer life
- Quality pilot valve unloader
- Belt tightening system pulls engine straight to ensure constant belt alignment
|Materials:||Cast Iron, Steel|
|Listing:||Made in the USA|
|Warranty||2 Year Limited Pump Exchange, 3 Year Limited Engine|
Electric-powered compressors are most common and easiest to use in areas with a ready electric supply. Gas-powered compressors are a good choice in areas where electricity is limited or unavailable, but they should not be used in confined or unventilated areas.
|Air Compressor Power Source||Gas Compressors|
Single-stage compressors have one piston that compresses and delivers air to the storage tank. They are suitable for most home users. Two-stage compressors have two pistons that compress and deliver air to the tank. These can store more air in the same space as a single-stage and are much better for commercial uses and shop environments.
|Air Compressor Stages||Single Stage|
Stationary compressors are designed to be bolted in a fixed area and wired directly to a building's electrical circuit, these are ideal for garages and workshops. Portable air compressors are perfect for jobs that require use of air tools like nail guns frequently, such as re-siding your home or building a deck. Pancake compressors are smaller and very easily portable, they're great for inflating and running small tools. Twin tank compressors can store more air so they don't have to run as often.
|Air Compressor Style||Portable Compressors, Twin Tank Compressors|
The tank position, whether horizantal or vertical, is a matter of preference and space. Choose whichever one will fit your space better.
|Air Compressor Tank Position||Horizontal Tanks|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Air Compressors - 2782|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.